Australian-Made Shutters for Patios, Windows and Doors
If you want to make one small change that guarantees to have a significant impact on your home’s style, you might want to purchase Australian-made shutters from our professionals at Sunshine Shutters. Below, we explain how you can maximise the life expectancy of your new products to save money in the long run and keep them in pristine condition. We’ll also detail a few reasons why we’re one of the leading suppliers of shutters in the Brisbane area.
Tips Regarding Patio Shutters
Keep these useful pointers in mind when purchasing window or patio shutters:
- Ensure you install them correctly: In most cases, problems arise with patio shutters due to poor installation, so always follow manufacturer guidelines when fitting your new products. If you’d prefer not to take any risks regarding the installation, you should let our professionals handle it for you. Our founder is a carpenter by trade with over a decade of experience in the construction industry, meaning you can feel confident that he knows what he’s doing.
- Keep them clean: You undoubtedly want your new shutters to remain pristine and functional for years if not decades to come, which means you need to take maintenance seriously. Fortunately, we manufacture our products using high-grade materials such as PVC and aluminium that are highly resistant to corrosion and the elements. Keeping them clean is as straightforward as giving them a dust from time to time.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals: Always check whether store-bought cleaning solutions are safe for your shutters because the last thing you want to do is cause their colours to fade. If you need any advice on how to maintain your new window coverings, don’t hesitate to give our knowledgeable professionals a call. We aim to offer an exceptional level of customer service, meaning we’re here to support you before and after the installation.
What You Can Expect from Sunshine Shutters Regarding Patio Shutters
Here are a few reasons why the right company from which to purchase shutters in Brisbane.
- Custom-made patio shutters: We can make shutters to cover any window or door, regardless of their dimensions or style. Moreover, we manufacture all our solutions in-house using locally sourced materials because we want to contribute to the Australian economy. If you would like bespoke shutters for your patio or windows, we’re the company to call.
- A quality installation: As mentioned above – problems often arise with shutters due to improper installation. Trust us to fit your new solutions, and you can rest assured they will remain intact for years if not decades. We also cover all our products and labour with extended warranties for your peace of mind.
- Exceptional customer service: When you choose Sunshine Shutters, you deal with the same person from start to finish. Our highly experienced carpenter and shutter installer will offer advice, handle measurements, carry out the installation, and remain somebody you can call with questions indefinitely.
Why Sunshine Shutters is Cost Effective
Our products are durable and attractive, and they can help you lower your energy bills and carbon footprint. Moreover, we aim to be the most competitively priced supplier if quality shutters in the Brisbane area. Call us today to learn more about our capabilities. We’ll gladly provide advice and recommendations over the phone or arrange a site visit.
How can we help you?
Give us a call on 0433301836
or fill in the form below.