AUSTRALIAN MANUFACTURED ALUMINIUM PATIO AWNINGS
At Sunshine Shutters we specialise in the manufacture of custom made-to-measure aluminium awnings that can reflect up to 90% of heat normally transmitted through a window. Our aluminium awnings are available in a wide range of colours to compliment your home. They are an effective option if you are looking to shade but also looking for an awning that is most durable.
Sunshine Shutters work alongside you to create an awning that complements the existing features of your home.We understand that every customer has unique preferences, needs and specifications – that’s why each patio and veranda awning project is entirely designed, customised and installed to suit both you and your home.Whatever the dream, Sunshine Shutters can bring your vision to life with the help of our experienced design team and benefit of flexibility and choice.
Recent laboratory tests show that it can be as much as 20 degrees cooler under an awning’s canopy. So, with a hot climate such as ours, having awnings installed not only extends your home’s liveability to its outdoor areas but it also makes it possible to spend more time outside throughout the year.
Awnings are a perfect addition to any patio, not only do they control the heat and provide the light to filter through below they also add value to your home. Well positioned and designed awnings prevent the sun from shining directly through windows which in turn heats your home however they can also stop the sun shining directly onto garden furniture which will reduce fading.
By keeping the indoor temperature lower and the air cooler you will further save on your energy bills by reducing air conditioning costs.
Fixed louvres provide excellent privacy, air circulation and light reflection, whilst being set at a fixed pitch. Adjustable louvres provide maximum light and privacy control by allowing you to manually adjust the louvre blades.
- Use of outdoor areas
- Controls light, views and privacy from neighbours
- Energy efficient, better insualting properties than timber.
- Low maintenance and easy to clean
- Optomised passive solar contol by reducing heat and eliminating glare
- Sun Protection and Shading
- Protection from Strong Winds and Flying Debris
- Reduced risk of furniture damage
- Suited to both domestic and commercial applications
- Increased value of Property
- Custom design and built to suit your requirements
- Available in over 150 colours
- Fixed or operable blade
- Blade sizes from 50mm to 300mm
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!