With over 50 fabric colours and types to choose from, Rollashield Window Screens can match any style of home. Whether you are looking to contrast or complement existing colours, or achieve a bold make-over, there is sure to be a colour in our range to make your home look stunning.
Sizes are customised to specific requirements, making the design compatible with most window types
The Rollashield Veranda Screen has been installed in thousands of homes across Australia and overseas, standing the test of time. Protected by Patents and Registered Designs, customers can create outdoor spaces in home and cafe situations at a fraction of the cost of alternatives.
Components in the design are Australian sourced and designed to last for years in the Australian environment. With very few plastic parts and no wear marks, our blinds keep looking good with minimal maintenance.
For a relatively modest cost homeowners can turn a veranda or patio into an all year round living space to make a modern alfresco area practical for everyday use by reducing glare and heat.
- Top hanging system eliminates dirty track and roller problems common to bottom hung systems
- Full custom sizes to fit all situations and balcony sizes
- Components are made from corrosion resistant, maintenance-free Aluminium and Stainless Steel. The self-retracting spring is made from long life spring steel and housed in the weathertight aluminium axle within the extruded aluminium headbox.
- For the ultimate in ease, Rollashield Window Screens can be motorised with a range of motorisation options including simple-to-operate remote controls and solar. Alternatively, the blinds can be installed with self-retracting springs and operated manually.
- UV protection is provided so curtains, carpets and furniture are protected from fading
- With over 50 fabric colours and types to choose from, Rollashield Window Screens can match any style of home. Whether you are looking to contrast or complement existing colours, or achieve a bold make-over, there is sure to be a colour in our range to make your home look stunning.
- Sizes are customised to specific requirements, making the design compatible with most window types
- The heavy duty bottom bar is made from corrosion resistant aluminium and internal components are supplied in aluminium & stainless steel; all as standard. Since the top axle is also aluminium, Rollashield Verandah Blinds are ideal for coastal environments when used with stainless steel brackets.
- Soltis fabric reduces the Moire effect with flyscreens, and being thinner gives a longer drop
- 95% block gives daytime privacy and good visibility and doesn’t darken the room
- Metallic range for 99% block
- The unique low-profile design and unrestrained sides allows for air to be vented safely while also resulting in less fading
- AUSTRALIAN MADE Rollashield Window Screens are proudly Australian owned, Australian designed, and Australian made, with registered designs and patents pending. The majority of components are sourced from Australian producers while all fabrics are sourced from the highest quality international suppliers.
- The fabric is held securely in tracks on both sides of the fabric curtain. This prevents excessive fabric movement and noisy flapping and provides a seal on both sides.
- Suitable for office and commercial use
- Ideal for printed fabrics
- The screens provide shade from glare and reduce heat radiation to the inside by blocking the direct sun
- All Rollashield Screen fabrics offer a very high level of UV blockout to protect your outdoor furnishings and family from damaging UV radiation
- The screens can be partially retracted to also take advantage of cooling breezes
- All open weave fabrics offer you an optimised combination of protective shading, excellent visibility, and daytime privacy. So you can enjoy the cool indoors while watching the family in the garden, in comfortable privacy. Stylish full blockout fabrics are also available, excellent for shift workers or baby’s rooms.
- The unique edge spline and bottom bar are concealed within the tracks, which provides extra strength in design but also avoids the introduction of other colours or visible cheap looking plastic components.
- Open weave fabrics allow for a perfect combination of protective shading, visibility and daytime privacy, while full block fabrics give night time privacy
- The centrally-located locking mechanism makes Rollashield Veranda Blinds easy to use. Customers can raise, lower and lock blinds into position one-handed and without needing to move around the blind. These can be fitted to both sides of the blind if required. Key locks can also be supplied for added security and intermediate locking positions can be used, plus of course, the range of motorised options.
- Rollashield Veranda Blinds can be face fixed when fitted to a balcony or garden where outside access is not available. Adjustment for out-of-square is provided by adjusting the tracks on the mounting channels during installation.
- An optional deep channel is available to assist in awkward mounting applications, such as post saddles or walls with exposed copper pipes, or excessive out-of-square.
- Maximum Height: 2400mm (or 3000mm with Soltis Fabric)
- Width Range:
- Manual: 580mm to 6600mm
- Motorised: 720mm to 6600mm
- Rollashield Veranda Screens can be supplied with a strong, enclosed extruded head boxing in a range of powder coated colours to suit the application; or with brackets, or a simple hood cover. A huge range of Standard Powdercoating colours are included in the price of all of the Pelmets.
Ready to find out more?
Contact Us today for a free quote!